Account opening can be done via Client Portal. Please note that in order to activate the account and benefit from our services, you will need to complete the account opening application and by uploading a Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence document as well completing the live selfie verification. Please ensure you follow all the required steps during application via the Portal. You may fund the account only after activation and verification of your account. If you already have an account with AMP, the option to open a trading account can be found under (Trading Accounts) of your Client Portal.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account?
- How long does it take to Open a Trading Account?
- How can I Open a Trading Account?
- What is the Minimum Initial Deposit for starting a Trading Account?
- What supporting documents do I need to provide if I want to be your client?
- What is an acceptable Proof of Residence Document?
- What is an acceptable Proof of Identity document?
- Do I need to upload my proof of identity again if after validation the document has expired?
- Do I need to upload my documents again if I open a new trading account and my first account was already validated?
- Where do I find my National Identifying Number?