Proof of Residence documents we accept include:
- Bank/Credit Card statement
- Utility Bill (Gas/ Electricity/ Water)
- Landline phone bill
- Television services bill
- Internet bill
- Tax statements or local authority tax bill
- Current driving license ( shall not be accepted if already used as Proof of Identity)
Note: (screenshots from desktop, private invoices from eg. Amazon, etc will not be accepted)
Please note that the Proof of Residence document must meet the below criteria to be accepted:
- The copy must be a high-quality photo or scan of the document
- The document shall not be cropped (a full copy is required)
- The document must be issued within the last 3 months from the time of provision
- The document must show the below information:
- The issue date
- Your full name
- Your full residential address (PO. BOX or business address is not accepted)
- A logo and/or full name of the issuer
The details (including name and address) on the document provided must match your AMP Global account. If any details do not match, please contact the AMP Global Customer Service team to have your details amended.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Documents more than 3 months old
- Address in the form of a PO. Box
- Mobile phone bills
- Invoices (no once-off invoices like medical accounts, invoices from Amazon, etc.)
- Bad quality copies
- Bills issued by Private Insurance Companies
Note: Documents with missing address, name, or issue date will not be accepted!
Note: Please be informed that Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence cannot be the same document!
Article is closed for comments.